Cribs.

The latest in our ongoing video series....

Comments

Unknown said…
You both are perfect together. I loved that cribs episode i always wanted to see the house.
You two are a riot! Fun to see your house too. :) Keep the laughs coming!
Unknown said…
Ahhhh! I laughed so much - my housemates probably think I'm a bit mental. LOVE this video!! :D
Anonymous said…
Hysterical. Seriously!

Where did you grow up in Ohio? I am really glad you started commenting..its fun to meet friends across the world:)
Catherine said…
Hilarious! How much for one of those Case tractors? Those are hot!
Adriane said…
That was AWESOME. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Josh looks like a giant walking through your bathroom door.
Dawn said…
Have you shown Bob Hunt your blogs? They'd be a great kids missions book. Your pics and comments are the best-educational and fun at the same time. We'd buy the first!!!
Unknown said…
Wow, you guys have it all...way to keep up with the Jones'. Now I just can't seem to figure out what I'm most jealous of... Josh's bricks or tractor collection...hmm
Unknown said…
Umm that Corwin comment was from me Brenda BTW oops!
Unknown said…
OMG Ya'll. That video was tight. Way to keep it real real real in the C.A.M. Peace.
Aric Nesheim said…
Dude, that work out area right by the bed... that is siiiiccckkk yo! No wonder you guys are in such great shape!

Popular posts from this blog

Never met someone who thinks so much like me...jinx!...Jinx again!

Where hope doesn't belong.