The way we were.

Josh and I became quite the "accomplished" (perhaps too generous a word) cinematographers during our time in Cambodia, and to show that in its fullness, I thought I would post some of our personal favorites here so that the thousands who flock here daily would have easy access to our videos in one concise post. Oh the hours of research I am saving people.....

First, my personal favorite, our Batman video, where Josh discovered previously unknown courage. And I discovered video sound effects!



Next, our "Crib." The place we spent nearly 3 hours total when not out with teams :)



And finally, our extensive series of discovering the lost ruins of Angkor.

We needed a hobby.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never met someone who thinks so much like me...jinx!...Jinx again!

Where hope doesn't belong.