Man Vs. Cambodia

Josh and I are both fans of the Discovery Channel show "Man Vs. Wild" and have learned various helpful life skills from the education of Mr. Bear Grylls (obviously his real name) including:

-How to cook a turtle.
-How to sleep in the skin of a camel.
-How to not fall helplessly into the nearest crevasse (pronounced of course "kra-vaws").

In light of this knowledge, we have talked for quite some time now about offering up our own informative version of this show, which we cleverly and uniquely decided to call "Man Vs. Cambodia" (we are creative if nothing else).

We proudly present to you now the first of hopefully more installments of "Man Vs. Cambodia."

This episode was filmed just today and we have entitled it, "Batman."

Enjoy :)

Comments

EWWWW! I love animals...but bats just creep me out! I had the heebie-jeebies the whole time I was watching the video. Although, I am sad that I did not get to see Josh scream like a little girl.
Emily said…
your sound effects cracked me up! Josh is so brave.
Kelsey said…
Wait! What happened to the bat? What the cliffhanger!? Did he die!? Poor bat!
The bat did indeed die.

And perhaps has not yet been moved from the downstairs bathroom...
Nes said…
Fools! That WAS Bateratt Tat Tat you killed - the only famous Cambodian superhero bat that sucks the lifeblood out of crime using an oozie! (His name, of course, a self serving onomatopoeia).

"Bateratt! Tat tat! Bateratt! Tat tat!"

You'll be missed!
You couldn't have told us this sooner?!?!

What have we done?????

R.I.P. Bateratt Tat Tat. You lived a good crime-fighting life.

Popular posts from this blog

Never met someone who thinks so much like me...jinx!...Jinx again!

Where hope doesn't belong.