Things I've Learned....continued...

#148. Downloading new music to your iPod can make a long day of uncomfortable sitting at work far more enjoyable.

My personal recommendations/purchases for the day:

Hillsong - Aftermath. Normally, I listen to a few songs when I'm choosing new music to buy...the exceptions to this include anything by Hillsong and anything from the Bethel Church in Redding, CA :) You will not regret following in my impulsive footsteps.

Adele - 21. This girl is ridiculously talented. And she saves herself a lot of creative grief by simply naming her albums after her current age. One day this won't seem so appealing to her I imagine, but for now go with what works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never met someone who thinks so much like me...jinx!...Jinx again!

Spontaneity.