She threw up in my mouth a little...

This is Jaime's current status on Facebook:

"Baby Emma had a burst of affection all over my face. It got in my mouth a little bit... and on my eye lashes, Bieber bangs, clothing. Messy, barfy burst of affection."

The good news is, the moment following the aforementioned barfy affection, our trusty and falsely-understood-as-compassionate friend Carolyn yelled out "Don't you dare wipe her off yet!" (referring to Jaime) as she ran to get her camera. 

The bad news is that it's a new camera and Carolyn didn't seem optimistic about getting the picture to me anytime soon.  That makes one victory for baby and one for Jaime I suppose.

In other news, if you're driving through Ohio and see one of these...


don't get out of your car.  It's pretty much like Jumanji.

Reason #24 that I feel like a mom:  A "date night" to Costco feels luxurious.  There's free food, entertainment on big screens, and giant bags of espresso beans.  Don't you question my date night ingredients..

Comments

Suzanne said…
Sounds like our date nights! We spend every other friday at costco.

Popular posts from this blog

Never met someone who thinks so much like me...jinx!...Jinx again!

Where hope doesn't belong.