Sick.

#12 of the "50 Creative Ways to Make Your Blog Popular" website suggests:

Write something funny or disgusting. (Don't make it a habit)

Here we go people.  Yesterday, because Emma so desperately needed a nap and I so desperately needed a homemade americano (I exaggerate, yes), instead of risking waking her up by grinding my newly purchased Costco beans (roasted by Starbucks) in the kitchen, I decided to grind them...in the bathroom. 

Don't be grossed out (or "sicked out," Jaime).  And don't worry, I won't make it a habit. 

Or if I do make it a habit, I won't habitually write about it on here.  Because I'm banking on this "50 Ways.." blog to really be my ticket in life.  Whatever that means.

Also disgusting is this head cold that came out of nowhere. 

Thirdly disgusting is the rain that flooded my dreams of taking the tiny human to the pumpkin patch today.  But, I am hopeful that the little sunballs peeking through the clouds on the weather forecast this week will make for a dry, festive day.  Baby needs a pumpkin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never met someone who thinks so much like me...jinx!...Jinx again!

Where hope doesn't belong.