Rainy days and Mondays

I must admit that this rainy Monday has been quite lovely so far.  There is just something about the combination of watching rain falling outside, a fresh mug of coffee nearby, a little tiny human contentedly napping, a lit candle, and jazz music playing in the background that makes the day feel so cozy and delightful.

Or perhaps it's the fact that we vacuumed last night for the first time in a while.  It's hard to say really.

As much as I try, we're still a no-go with the "binky."  Her facial expression, to me at least, conveys something along the lines of "Sick. Why do I keep falling for this?"


I went to Fred Meyer today by myself for 30 minutes while the husband played with the tiny human.  It was invigorating. 

Also invigorating was Emma and I dancing with Ellen DeGeneres on the TV today.  We are really quite good.  Her high quality dance skills are inevitable considering her parents.

Comments

Suzanne said…
Sounds like a great day! Especially the going to the store by yourself. I still enjoy those days.

Popular posts from this blog

Never met someone who thinks so much like me...jinx!...Jinx again!

Where hope doesn't belong.