More Spice

I'm utilizing the "50 Creative Ways to Make Your Blog Popular" website once again because let's be honest, I've reached over 100 hits now (unheard of in the blogging world) and I have no choice but to attribute my success to this website. 

And cute baby pictures.  People love cute baby pictures.

Tip #2 says "Start a contest.  Make sure to end it too."

Here's a contest.  Who can tell me why my baby is sneezing so much today?  She seems happy otherwise, and even makes a delightfully cute "wheee" coo at the end of her sneeze.  Adorable. 

I will officially end this contest in 2 months.  Stay tuned.  The winner will receive free baby snuggles (whether real or virtual) and the potential for a tiny human to sneeze on you. 

Tip #3 says, "Give away free goodies.  People love them."

I'm giving away free baby snuggles.  Check.

Tip #4 says, "Write about other bloggers to interest their visitors to read your blog.  Keep it positive."

Blogger #1 is Jaime Broxson.  She mostly blogged while living in China.  Therefore, approximately 92% of her readership is Chinese and they would have to rely on the cute baby pictures to be enticed by my blog.  Tough crowd.  Either way, Jaime is delightful and very encouraging when we "gym it up" together and I want to give up on my third set of reps.  I get so tired...

Blogger #2 is Suzanne McMorris.  Her son taught my daughter the value and importance of sleep.  And she pre-makes cookie dough and keeps it in her fridge for easy cookie making.  I greatly appreciate this.

Blogger #3 is Rosemary Jones.  She is walking out a lot of things with her baby that I aspire to try with mine.  I appreciate her willingness to experiment for my benefit.  :)  She is so lovely and her "lend-me-downs" provided approximately 83% of Emma's newborn wardrobe. 

In other news, I love to attach random percentages to roughly 73% of what I blog about.

Comments

Rosemary said…
Michelle, you are so encouraging! Thank you for your kind words. You are an amazing momma & I love all that you are doing for your sweet girl.

BTW, I think your giveaway is far better than any other giveaway I've seen on blogs.

Popular posts from this blog

Never met someone who thinks so much like me...jinx!...Jinx again!

Where hope doesn't belong.