I nearly went to the gym today.

Why is it that my conscience has no problem with watching this...

while making these...

Maybe it's because I'm far less fearful of having my face ripped off by Anna Kournikova than I was of Jillian Michaels. 

In other news, does flour expire? 

And do expired flour cookies cancel out the scone and coffee cake I had at Ladies Life today?? 

Here are some brief snippets of conversation I've had in the past few days:

Nice older man at the grocery store:  "Here's how you make homemade applesauce..boil the apples, add a little butter and some brown sugar and there you go.  [pointing to Emma] He'll love it!"

Nice lady registering me at Ladies Life today: "This is your first time to use the Hub?  Great! [pointing to Emma] I'll help you get him all checked in!"

This is one of the main reasons I so quickly recanted in my strict "no-pink-policy" when I found out we were having a girl.  Yet even with countless outfits like this

people opt for using "he."  I suppose I might have to finally relent on my "no-hair-bow" policy.  Desperate times.

Lastly, I think it's worth noting that I have already reached an impressive 70 hits!  That's right, seventy!  And by my calculations only a little over half of those were from my mom, me, Josh and Jaime.

Sadly, my thousands upon thousands (not true) of hits from my previous blog name did not carry over to this new name, but thankfully for me I am going through this Ladies Life Bible study that tells me to separate my identity from my circumstances.

Just in time...

Comments

Suzanne said…
I always seem to eat ice cream during Biggest Loser. Tonight there was no ice cream so I had fake rice krispie treats.
Michelle said…
What make them fake? My cookies were made with whole wheat flour which made them taste a bit fake, or as if they were posing as something healthy :)
Lori said…
Just think of all the calories you burned mixing the batter and putting th ecookie sheet in and out of the over! I think you're even.

Popular posts from this blog

Never met someone who thinks so much like me...jinx!...Jinx again!

Where hope doesn't belong.