And we're back! Maybe...

Emma is currently enamored with a stuffed giraffe hanging from her playmat, so I'm taking a moment to sit down with a long lost friend.

This blog. 


I changed the look of it to see if that would entice me here more often.  I've been a mom for 4.5 months now, so it's probably time I have some sort of public forum to offer the countless bits of wisdom and insight I've gleaned from the process.  Countless.

I'll start by saying that I'm pretty excited to watch the first episode of Up All Night tomorrow courtesy of Jaime's DVR.  I feel like this version of Christina Applegate will resonate with me far more than the Kelly Bundy version.

In other news, I've developed a love of putting links in my blog updates.  If this doesn't keep people coming back, I don't know what will.  Aside from, perhaps, an excessive use of commas.

The giraffe has lost its appeal.  Time to make silly faces for 15 minutes and watch the tiny human giggle. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never met someone who thinks so much like me...jinx!...Jinx again!

Where hope doesn't belong.