Up All Night

Josh and I sat together and laughed as we watched portions of our current life being played out on national TV last night.  Not only did we see Emma's diaper warmer (which we eventually gave up on), teething ring, and green Bumbo, but also recognized many similar characteristics in the TV baby version of our baby. 

#1. You can't set her on the couch without her quickly tipping over.

#2. She never seems to quite understand that we really are only trying to help her!

#3. She is physically stronger than me much of the time when she starts kicking.

#4. She largely determines my nighttime schedule, much to the detriment of my innate love of quality sleep.

#5. I also bank on the fact of her caring for me in my old age.

So minus the bleeped out swearing, their former party lifestyle, and the career roles they chose (she works, he stays home), Christina Applegate and Will Arnett are living our life. 

Also, I think Maya Rudolph and I could be really good friends if she gave me a chance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never met someone who thinks so much like me...jinx!...Jinx again!

Where hope doesn't belong.